Site Logo

Mr. Lake's New Orleans Forum

Discussion boards for all who enjoy sharing information about food, drink, restaurants, history...

Mr. Lake's New Orleans Forums
It is currently November 19th, 2017, 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: A Halloween Ben-O-Gram: Making Groceries!
New postPosted: October 28th, 2017, 2:26 pm 
Registered Users

As Y'awl go about your shopping, be sure to put two items on your list -- and check it twice -- candies and terlit paper. For true, You'll need the latter for in-house use. And, in case there'll be some mischeiviousness :evil: ;) :P (is that a word?) going on, the paper can be used on the outside of some houses (Heh-Heh: as long as it is not your neighbors' abodes (unless, of course, You're not a 'scaredy cat. Hee! :lol: )

But for treats, surely -- But Alas, be aware of finger-waggings from DDSs -- candy will be on the lists: Some recs (individually wrapped, of course; but Y'awll knew that) some Hersheys Kisses ('spcially those with the nuts in 'em); some Reeses Pieces; some Baby Ruths; some Butterfingers; some Almond Joys; some Sugar Daddys; some How many licks are in those Lollypops; some -- Holy Late Mr. President, Batman! Do they still make 'em? -- jelly beans; some Mounds; some Milk Duds and, fa true yeah, don't forget to stock up on some Roman Chewing Candy.

Just some mere shopping tips for some treats-- and some tricks, in case Y'awll might wanna "treat" some waaaay away houses with terlit paper "tricks."

Here's hoping We all who participate will TREAT the children -- and each other -- well.

Waving a pre-pre-pre-pre BOO, Y'awll. :) :D :D :D ...From The Bat, er, Ben Cave (as sounds of the theme from The Munsters tee-vee show airs in the background, but not so loud as to drown out Gomez's kisses on his beloved Morticia! Such Things!....Er, well, awwrite; since Y'awll done went and twisted my arms like I'm some sort of munst-, er, monster:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mu ... &FORM=VIRE

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A Halloween Ben-O-Gram: Making Groceries!
New postPosted: October 29th, 2017, 5:42 am 
Registered Users

Oh, and good golly Ms. Lolly: I recall that when when I got my first real kiss at Orlando's Lake Eola, it was kinda spooky out there, being just us two and everything. I was truly scared to pull da gurl closer than she already was. But since she was allreddy so close, I decided to put face on my face and pull her t'wards me and smacked her a good'un-- right on her lips! The gurl was so sweet, I swears (psssst. Do not let Mrs. C. see this!) she was wearing some sorta candy-flavored lipstick!...In Life Stuff happens; and, always, Life Is really Life!. Kisses to ya, and Y'awll!

Profile Send private message E-mail