|Mr. Lake's New Orleans Forum
|Garlic Roasted Potatoes
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Frank [ September 19th, 2017, 3:23 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Garlic Roasted Potatoes|
Easy, simple dish we enjoyed tonight.
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Yield: 8 Servings
Recipe adapted from Ina Garten. Copyright 2001, Barefoot Contessa .
• 3 pounds small red or white potatoes
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 1 Tablespoon Creole Seasoning
• 2 Tablespoons minced garlic (6 cloves)
• 2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, Creole Seasoning, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
3. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer.
4. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp.
5. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
6. Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
|Author:||CittiS [ November 10th, 2017, 11:20 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Garlic Roasted Potatoes|
...And a wave to the little reds. Excellent in salads, with a Balsamic dressing. Too, pairs well with some pork dishes. Thanks.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group